Tuesday, November 4, 2014

(Review) : NYX Matte Lipstick #MLS03 Hippie Chic

Good morning all..

So this is my first post in November. Writing is quite hard for me because I'm very new writer. I'm still learning everyday by reading books, magazines or other blog. I'm very fascinated by book writer because they can write book with so many pages, while me quite difficult to write a few words. I hope my writing skill will increase day by day. ^^
Okay let's move to my post today. I will review another lip product which is NYX Matte Lipstick #MLS03 Hippie Chic.



NYX Matte Lipsticks :



  • Highly pigmented lipstick that glides on smoothly and stays put.
  • Velvety non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish envelops lips in rich color.
  • Available in a palette of easy to wear shades from pure reds to natural nudes.
  • Highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks envelop lips in brilliant color.
  • Glides on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish.




  • The packaging is matte black tube with a clear "window" showing the shade. Flip it upside down to read the shade name or taking the cap off to figure it out.


    NYX Matte Lipstick Hippie Chic have yellow-toned pink. It really matte in both color and finish, so if you prefer a more glossy looking lipstick these aren't for you.


    Apply an even layer all over the lips. Can be used with NYX lip liner and lip gloss as desired.


    This product applies smoothly and opaque on your lips. But if you have dry lips it can make your dry lips more obvious if you don't exfoliate or put lip balm before using this. So make sure to exfoliate and moisturizing you lips before using this. The wear time is quite good too. This lipstick have an impressive 33 shades and the price is very affordable. 

    PLUS :
    (+) The price is very affordable
    (+) Many varieties or shades
    (+) Matte finish

    MINUS :
    (-) Can makes your dry lips more obvious

    Thanks for reading my blog ^^
    XOXO


    No comments:

    Post a Comment