Tuesday, October 28, 2014

(Review) : Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #OR201 Cherry Peach

Hello everyone..

Finally this is the last week of October. Time flies so fast. Actually I want to write new post everyday but I can't do it because I'm so busy being wife and mother of twin. So when I have spare time then I can write my blog. ^^

Okay let's start the review today. I will review another series of Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint.  This is Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #OR201 Cherry Peach. It have peaches pink color and nice fruity smell.




The packaging is cute, pretty and girly. It have orange bottle lip tint picture with orange and peach cherry fruit picture.


Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint have 4 shades which is Red (RD301), Pink (PK001), Peach (OR201) and Hot Pink (PK002). You can read my review about Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #PK001 Cherry Pink here.


The bottle have orange color and it like nail polish bottle. If you have another lip tint color, it can have different bottle color. The bottle is not transparent so it bit difficult to see the inside.


This lip tint promotes moist and shiny cherry lips with a creamy, smooth texture. It contains Vitamin C, Acerola Extract and Berry Extract.


The lip tint applicator just like lipgloss applicators it very easy to apply and blended on the lips. It stains your lips very well. It can be layered to brighten the look and added coverage.


The texture is creamy but not sticky like lipgloss. So as you can see on my swatch the lip tint color is peaches pink and become more natural after blended.


The color is quite pretty. If you don't like bold makeup you must try this. This is perfect for natural daily makeup. It dry fast after apply on the lips. So it not sticky at all and doesn't make the lips dry. Your lips feel smooth and moist. It long wearing too. When I applied on the morning it can last several hours. It faded a little when you eating or drinking. The price is cheap and affordable. But it have a little bitter taste when I lick up my lips.
Overall, I think this is a great product that bring out the natural colors of your lips.

PLUS :
(+) Natural peach color
(+) Nice smell
(+) Long wearing
(+) Easy to apply and blended
(+) Not sticky
(+) Moist and smooth
(+) Cheap and affordable

MINUS :
(-) Little bitter taste

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment