Friday, October 31, 2014

(Review) : New Look Wonder - Brown

Hello Beauty..

So this is the last day of October. I wish I can write many post next month. *fingercross* ^^
Today I will review about contact lenses that I buy from Lensza. You can read the website review in here. This is New Look Wonder that produced by Gelflex Australia. New Look have 4 variant which is : Wonder, Playful, Charm and Dazzling. 



New Look Wonder have 2 variant colour : black and brown. This time I try brown colour. I want to give pretty natural eyes without looks too much. Many beauty blogger recommended this because it very comfortable to wear so I want to try myself.




New Look - Wonder :
Colour : Brown
Base Curve : 8.6mm
Diameter : 14.2mm
Power : 0.00 (Normal)
Contents : Polyhema 57%, Water 43%
Lifespan : 3 Month
Price : IDR 89.000




The lenses motif looks very natural and it have solid and wide pattern. So the pattern doesn't look to obvious in your eyes. The lenses thickness is average, it not too thick or thin. It quite comfortable to wear or removed from your eyes.


The lenses is perfect blended with my original eye colour. My eyes look bigger and prettier, right? ^^
The lenses not slide easily when blink or glance. Because the diameter just 14.2mm so it doesn't give too much dolly eyes effect. 


Overall I love this lenses. I wear it daily. It comfortable and and gives pretty natural look. The price is affordable too. If you have sensitive or dry eyes don't forget to bring your eyedrops. I can wear this lenses up to 8 hours, so it's definitely good product for me although I will get dry in about 4-5 hours.

PLUS :
(+) Gives pretty natural look
(+) Make your eyes look bigger
(+) Can be used up to 3 months
(+) Affordable

MINUS :
(-) None for now

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment