Monday, November 10, 2014

(Review) : Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip

Good morning all..

Removing your make up is must to do everyday. Sleeping with your make up is the biggest beauty mistake. Just using facial cleanser to remove your make up is not enough, because some make up are not easy to remove. I used to be very lazy to clean my make up especially when I'm so tired, but then I got an acne problem. It's a nightmare, I'm still trying to recover my skin from the acne scars. So make sure to use a good make up remover first then cleanse your face with facial cleanser.


Today I will review about my eye and lip cleanser which is Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip. This is not a new product, maybe you already read the review in other beauty blogger but I just want to share my experience using this. I already using this for a long times.


Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip :

  • Efficient & Easy : This formula instantly removes all eyes and lip make up, even waterproof and non-transfer.
  • Gentle : Formulated for sensitive eyes, it is especially very gentle for the delicate skin around eyes

The packaging comes in cute little bottle which have blue and transparent color. The blue liquid is oil and the transparent liquid is the base.


You have to shake the bottle to mix the two liquid to make the remover work. 




When applied it has like oil texture but it is absolutely oil free and doesn't feel sticky on the skin.  This is a fragrance free and gentle make up remover which has never irritated my eyes or my lips. It is able to wipe off my lipsticks in one swipe but it does takes time to removing my eyeliners. It takes me three swipes to remove my eyeliners.

I would say it's not a one swipe make up remover. It does take about 3-4 swipes to remove the make up completely but the important thing is this remover is very gentle. Sometimes when I remove my eyes make up, it gets into my eyes but it doesn't burn or get blurred vision or anything. That's why I keep repurchasing this. 

PLUS :
(+) Gentle make up remover 
(+) Easily wipes off lipsticks in one swipe 
(+) It doesn't irritate the skin, eyes or lips
(+) Ophthalmologically and dermatologically tested
(+) Not sticky
(+) Very affordable

MINUS :
(-) Takes three to four swipes to remove eyeliners

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment