Thursday, August 14, 2014

Introduction

Hallo Beauty..

Welcome to my blog. This is my first post, actually i don't know what to say. I never thought about being beauty blogger before, but i hope i can write something useful for everyone.

Basically my daily language is Bahasa Indonesia, but i will tried to write my blog in English, so i would like to say sorry from the beginning about my grammar. ^^

I fall in love with beauty things especially make up since i was married, because i love how make up can totally change someone face. But i just get courage to write about it this year, i'm still newbie. I learn a lot about make up from internet, i like to read other beauty blogger and watch make up tutorial.

So here it is, my first blog to share about beauty. I hope i can inspire many women. Thank you to visiting my blog, i'm not a good writer but i will try to share my beauty knowledge. See u on my next posts.

"There are no ugly women, just lazy ones" 
Helena Rubinstein


No comments:

Post a Comment