Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Inside My Makeup Bag

Hallo Beauty..

Here is a peek at what I've had inside my makeup bag right now.




Picture Description :

1. Masami Shouko Makeup Bag
2. Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder 30 Naturel - Translucent 2
3. Chanel Powder Blush 84 Accent
4. Elf Eyebrow Kit (Light)
5. EOS Lipbalm Vanilla
6. Chanel Lipstick Rouge Coco Shine 87 Rendez-vous
7. Etude House Hand Bouquet Rich Vitamin Hand Cream
8. Benefit Posietint Travel Size
9. Chanel Lipstick Rouge Allure 217 Radiuse
10. Chanel Lipgloss 166
11. Peripera Liptint No.2
12. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint No.1
13. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow No.5 (Grey)
14. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow No.3 (Brown)
15. Maybeline Crayon Liner (Black)
16. Wardah Eyeliner Pencil (White)
17. Mizzu Eyeliner (Black)
18. Etude House Color My Brows No.2 (Light Brown)
19. Maybeline Mascara Volume Express The Falsies (Black)

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment