Wednesday, September 10, 2014

(Review) : O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum


Hello everyone..

Today I will share about my new serum. It's O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum. I buy it from Vanity Trove Indonesia. I interested to try this serum after read many review from another beauty blogger. Their before - after result is amazing.


Simple skin care with only one bottle of Vitamin C.
1. Revitalizing
2. Removing the dead skin cell
3. Whitening
4. Pore tightening
5. Recovering the trouble scar
6. Removing blackhead


It have a liquid texture, yellowish color and the smells like oranges. After put it on the face, the skin feels tight.



How to use :
1. Apply after cleansing and toning. Use 2-3 drops and smooth in gently all over face (especially smooth intensively the aged area such as pigmented or wrinkled lesion)
2. Initially, a slight tingling may be experienced ( a passing phenomenon)
3. After applying the serum, apply moisturizer is more effective.

How to store :
Store in a cool and dry place.

Review :


Source : here 

Source : here

I just use this serum for 2 days. I will update my post soon after I got the result.

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment