Tuesday, September 30, 2014

(Review) : Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour #217 Radieuse

Hello Beauty..

Lipstick is one most important thing for woman. Different color of lipstick can change our appearance. Today I will review about lipstick from my favorite brand, Chanel. It is Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour #217 Radieuse. It is released as part of the Nuit Infinie de Chanel Holiday Collection and it is limited edition. The shade of this is very pretty baby pink. So I'm very happy to buy it. ^^


Most of Chanel product packaging have black and gold color. I think it is very luxurious and high class package.



It have very stylish click tube. You just press on the top of the tube (the gold part with embossed Chanel logo) and the lipstick is come out. This is one of my favorite lipstick packaging.



The Rouge Allure formula from Chanel is next generation of lip color. It is described as concentrated, ultra-thin pigments offers radically intense, long-wearing color with full coverage and satin finish. Leaves lips comfortably soft and hydrated. It contains shea butter combine with canola oil derivative provides softness and comfort.


The swatch below makes Radieuse look a little more rosy than it is in real life.



Radieuse is a cool toned blue pink with a satin finish. It perfect for everyday look, because I love natural look for daily makeup. It adds a pretty soft pink color to my lips with a nice shine.

I think it is the most satiny and shimmery formula that Chanel offers while being pigmented. The lipstick are very comfortable to wear. It glides smoothly over the lips, wear for around 3-4 hours (without drinking and eating) and keep my lips hydrated.

I really love this lipstick and I love (almost) all of Chanel product. One thing I don't like just the high price. But it is Chanel right!!

PLUS :
(+) Long wearing
(+) Satin finish
(+) Soft and hydrated
(+) Perfect for natural look
(+) Nice packaging

MINUS :
(-) Expensive

Thanks for reading my blog ^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment